onsdag 6. april 2011

Milwaukee...

I didn't know the meaning of the word white trash before I stepped out of the airplane in Wisconsin.
It was freezing, it was snowing, and people were walking around in t-shirts and flip flops. 80% of the people I saw were wearing flip flops!
Anyway, I visited the tourist shop at the airport to buy postcards, but they didn't have postcards! They only had books on how to make cakes, and cheese hats.
...
I don't know about you, but I judge a city that doesn't sell postcards.




This is pretty much the only picture I took of the outdoors in Milwaukee. 
But its describing enough.

By the way, half an hour later the ground was completely white because it started hailing. The biggest pieces of ice I have ever seen. And I grew up in Norway. Enough said.




I don't know, but I spent the whole day like this. The Hotel was amazing though, I had two double beds, internet, breakfast, movies, bathroom, everything... 
And it was cheaper than the hostel in NYC. Im thinking of going back to Milwaukee just because of this Hotel.



As you might understand by now, my first impression of Milwaukee was not that great.
But then the night came. I met some great great people, seems like all the great people of Milwaukee were at the same place tonight.




Once again, best night of my life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar