søndag 10. april 2011

Two last days in New york

Without exaggereting, I spent 6 hours in the natural history museum in New York. Loved it.

The hostel we are living at now is very clean. But I hate it. 
It's more like an english school camp than a hostel.
This morning I talked to one girl about the Milwaukees and the flip flops.. 
She reacted a bit strange, everything got a bit akward. And then I looked to the floor.

There were 8 beds in the room. There were 7 pair of flip flops at the floor.

And I am actually not lying when I tell you that about five minutes later one of the girls came in the door, flashing her new plastic flip flops. And those were not intended for bathroom use.


"Inside the brain"

Loved. It. 

Strawberry fields



Superstars everywhere.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar